Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Presents

To assuage any guilt I might be feeling over the grinchiness, I decided I needed to list out the presents I've made for Christmas this year. Since August, I've knitted as gifts:

2 adult sweaters
3 pairs socks
1 lace scarf (still needs blocking)
3 hats
4 felted bowls
French market bag (and lined in brocade - with pockets!)

Not too shabby! :)

(Also since August, I've also started a pair of socks for myself, like 3 different times, and made a pair of knucks for myself)

I have one hat on the needles, then a few pair gloves to do, 2 adult, 1 child. I won't see the recipients until well into January, so I'm not feeling a whole lot of pressure there.

This coming weekend Ken and I are staying at the Inverness Valley Inn for a few days as our gift to each other. The only family in town has their inlaws to spend Christmas with, so we're gratefully on our own! I have Mr. Greenjeans (for me! in a delicious Malabrigo!) to start over the weekend, so I'm kinda hoping for some rain in between hikes and lighthouse touring.

No comments: